Welcome to the Classroom Coordinator’s home page!
Thank you so much for volunteering to be a Classroom Coordinator for your student’s classroom. Your volunteer work is crucial to the success of the teacher, your student and your students’ classmates.
Classroom Coordinators play an integral part in helping communicate with teachers and other parents during the school year. This page has information and documents you can use throughout the year for specific activities.
You may be new to this gig or an old hand. Either way, the Edgewood PTA is here to help. Feel free to e-mail Beth Casper with any needs that come up during the year.
The documents below may be helpful as you coordinate parties and teacher gifts. Feel free to use these or create your own or some combination of the two! Good luck!
- Classroom coordinator communication form (Word) (PDF)
- Teacher’s favorite things form letter (Word) (PDF)
- Teacher appreciation week gift (Word) (PDF)
- Teacher birthday letter (Word) (PDF)
- Winter holiday party (Word) (PDF)
- End of year party letter (Word) (PDF)
- End of year teacher gift letter (Word) (PDF)
How to Volunteer
Click to email Beth Casper. Thank you!