Message from the Principal
Greetings Edgewood Families,
Below you will find some important details and reminders.
- Class lists will be posted on the main office window no later than 7:00 am Tuesday morning. Rumor has it that the super efficient Tanya may have already posted these lists on the office window.
- Please know that requests for a change in class placement are NOT going to be considered until September 22nd.
- Meet the Teacher/Open House is from 2:00-3:00 on Tuesday, September 5th. Please note that is an opportunity for you to meet the teacher and drop off materials. Teachers will not be giving presentations or discussing in detail the academic scope and sequence for this school year.
- The first day of school is Wednesday, September 6th. This is an early release day (8:35-1:45)!!!
- Kindergarten students whose last name begins with letters A-L will attend on Wednesday, September 6th from 8:35-1:45.
- Kindergarten students whose last name begins with letters M–Z will attend on Thursday, September 7th from 8:35–2:45.
- All kindergarten students will attend on Friday, September 8th.
Have a great Labor Day Weekend! I’m looking forward to meeting all of you in just a few short days.